Sunny April is here...

.... And I can't help but start a blog post with a bit of optimism, but in truth we haven't seen any sun yet.

Actually I say that, but on the weekend of 6th and 7th of April, the sun never stopped shining.

This meant it was the perfect opportunity to put my trainers on and attempt some overload training.

Soo, Saturday afternoon shopping trip in Hereford.. Car, bus? nahh... running is the only way! =]

Let me just spin that around!

Long climb!

Great view from the top

That's more like it!

Zen time!

What a very understated sign for the best city in the country!*
OK, so it was only 13.6 miles, but it was just so nice to run somewhere, instead of relying upon a vehicle. Just pondering on if this could be a new commuting idea?

Alongside this, it was the forest half marathon. 1 year ago I managed 1.25 and 46th place. This year 1.29 and a 56th place out of 1100, not bad  I guess for 6 months of injury! N.B I had Sam Lawrences number, so good mornings work I think L Dawg!

April as also been the month for confirming Glastonbury! The time is booked off at work, the bands that are going to be playing have been released and everything as been paid for.... so L Dawg and Myself on another Glasto adventure! :D Can't wait! =]

So this is where we are so far.. Plans for this month is to start interval cycling, long runs and muddy cross country runs... alongside this more family and friend adventures!

Happy days!

Comments

Popular Posts