Evolving...

It's been 12 years since I first set up this blog... It's been 4 years since I last updated it. Yes, I can now officially say I'm not that good at it! 

I started the blog "back in the day" to note my adventures with friends, running and the odd data-dump of something I have seen or found on the internet that I wanted to share with the world. As the years went on, social media took over and a lot of that early "content" (2020's lingo) moved to social media. 

This is where I'm at today. I'm tired of social media. All of my adult life it's been on my phone, that's upsetting. 

So I've decided to take that content from social media and bring it back to Blogger. 

There will be race updates, running stuff, some personal stuff and most of all some consistency! I'm thinking to be realistic, maybe once a month? 

In terms of readership - If someone is reading this, give it a thumbs up! If no one's reading this? Then it works as a great time capsual- I already have 12 years of memories on here. 

What have I been up to? 

So- I'm now a Registered Nursing Associate, working in Gloucestershire and living in Wales. If I'm not trail running, fell running or walking the dog; I'm probably at work, doing uni stuff or on holiday. 

What next? 

I'm currently finishing off the South Wales Fell Series- I'm currently 4th in the league. Alongside that I'm taking part in the Herefordshire XC League and the Gwent League. Moving forward I've entered the PIGUM Ultra 50k in July and I have the Snowdon marathon (the road one) in October. 

Alongside the above I'm hoping to have finished my Mental Health nursing top-up by August... Watch this space! πŸ‘Œ (Emojis are also new- they weren't around 12 years ago!). 

So, that's it! Give us a follow and enjoy the pain cave! πŸ”₯

Comments

Popular Posts