Christmas is nearly here!

So, Christmas shopping is done?

Decorations are up?

Presents are wrapped and cards are written?

Not for my Mum, Nathan, L, Fuzz, Domi and Dale...

Running around the streets dressed as Santa on a cold morning is how these guys role! 

Mr L Digging in

Mum and Nathan at the Start

Pre- Race Mum, Nathan and Fuzz

Nathan getting ready

Nathan and Mum

"If you say the words race face, I will punch you!"

Mum, Nathan, Fuzz and L post race euphoria

Fuzz man at the finishing line
There have been times in races where you think "God, I wish I was a marshal!"

Well, it as to be said; 3 hours stood in the cold and moody car drivers asking why the streets have been coned off is lovely... However, I would rather have been participating!

All in all; great event, great goody bags for the participants and the weather even stayed dry which was a mega bonus!

= ] 



Comments

Popular Posts