Time flies when your having fun..

And I'm really enjoying it!

The weather is sunny, the mornings are crisp and there's a real sense of good vibes in the air! (I even shouted "HAPPY DAYS" at a customer earlier, just because he purchased some fixing boxes!)

With upping my cycling commutes to four times a week, speed training on Wednesday nights and Racing on weekends (New PB by 20 seconds for a 10 mile TT).  I'm feeling real strong and looking forward to whats next!

Its not Just me that feels this way.

I would like to give a shout out to Fuzz (who is not actually Fuzz anymore, due to shaven hair!) for his excellent work he as been putting into training to participate in the Mud runner classic!

Bearing in mind he was an over-weight, pizza eating, coke guzzling, lethargic idiot.

He is now a Over-weight, Pizza eating, coke guzzling, lethargic idiot... who can run the cycle track (with albeit a lot of swearing and bitching!).

= ]




Comments

Popular Posts