Breinton 10 mile road race

And what a great race?!

Set of at 6 min/miles along side Stu and Alan, decided this was too fast. So after backing off to a more manageable 6.30 m/m with Knobby, was a good idea! (even though on the last 2 miles himself and another WVR took off and I just let them go.) Overall knocking out a 12th place and a short 1.07.

Meanwhile...

Woody should never have another problem in his life and all is sins should be forgiven, after the fight he had yesterday marshaling the event. He at to deal with 3 sets of cars, angry angry mums and dads and runners! Also, managed to stand around until the last runners came through. Incredible patience! 

Also, Lawrence and Owen for handing out water to over 93 runners! I must admit, I had my doubts about Owen, as he was still asleep when I called for him and after a bit of grumbling, fell asleep in the car on the way up! 

Sterling Job Guys! = ]



Following my pacing plan to the T with Stu.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts