Cruise control running

I'm not an Apple fan, I would like to point that out! To justify why you shouldn't buy apple products, you just need to take a step back and compare the mark up of a I-phone to a Samsung or Blackberry, its pretty steep! Also, if you look on the door of exam halls around the country (or even the world) over 90% of the time there will be a sign saying "No Ipod's and phones". That bothers me;
1, I don't own an Ipod, I have an MP3 player. Does that mean I can take that in and listen to it?
2, Surely its just free Marketing for the Dicks at apple?

I can go on how I can't tolerate apple products, but I really cant be bothered!

However,

Apple have bought out this new App that's called cruise control running. The basics are that it allows you to set a pace that you want to run at (say 8 min/mile) and then the music on your playlist will set its tempo to the pace you have set. This is good, specially for long distance running where it is very easy to just wander off into a different world and lose track of what pace your hitting.

They say on that, you will only ever be out (at most) by 1% of your target pace.

I'm not selling it and I certainly don't want to spend money on an Apple product, but I do want that app!

C'mon Blackberry!



Comments

Popular Posts