Offas Orror

You have three choices; Stay in bed, London Marathon or Sweat it out on a 20k cross country in the rain, cold and mud..

 .. I know which one I would choose!

Mind, had a nice fall and at to stop by the marshells for 5 minutes to get myself together.

However, a new pb for the course made it all worth while! and I didn't get sun stroke this year either!!

Can't wait to get the race face out and re-tackle it next year. Would be good to get down to a sub 1.35 for the 20k xc course.

Sad times..

Running is a great sport. It gives you ambition, its relatively cheap and it keeps you fit. However, like any other sport it as its risks.

I was deeply saddened by hearing the news of Claire Squires, Just a mile off finishing the London marathon. A 30 year old lady who was in good health, who had participated in the Marathon before, as well as climbing mount Kilimanjaro for charity in 2010.



My heart goes out to her family and friends.


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts