Holiday News!

A week off means time to hit the beach.. ofcause the mode of transport is optional!

Night before leaving for Porthcawl, 108 miles to go!

Outside work in Hereford, only 88 to go!

Biscuits and Coffee.. pre-ride meal?

puncture time 5 miles out of Brecon.

       
If Carlsburg done punctures.. it would be here!





lonesome

Hill climbed!

CARS!




Some people sit in pubs, others just stay at home having lie ins and watching films.. I cycle!

Entering the county of Bridgend

Nothing like leaving the washing out to dry on a sunny day!

Kind of cheated on the way back.. lift to chepstow!


cyclecross

I have never taken part in Cycle-cross. I can't justify spending money on a road bike and then thrashing it off road. However, on the way back from chepstow I proved to myself that I clearly can. Riding up the cycle track from Monmouth to Symonds yat was very muddy, loads of ruts and I even at to practice my style climbes! All with panniers full of clothing!  
end of a journey?

until next time!
Great week, Many family walks were done, Coffees were drank and I think I must of eaten my bodyweight in chocolates, Jaffacakes and Biscuits.. all thanks to my Nan!

No running was done, but there was some swimming!

Comments

Popular Posts