Mudrunnner cancelled! :(

Like any race morning, alarm goes off stupidly early. Porridge is made and way too much filter coffee is consumed! However, 8am came around and thought I would go online to check my E-mails. The weather has been rather severe over the last week, so I thought it was best to check that the race was still on. There was no emails..

This was going to be a tough race!

I switched on Wyevern and Just sat looking out the window at the trees blowing and the rain falling. I was sat in my dressing gown in the warm with a nice cuppa, all was well in the world. Then the DJ read out a text saying that due to the weather Mud Runner was cancelled. So on that I went on to the website and indeed he was telling the truth! A marshell had been out that morning to check the course and a tree had fallen on his Landrover.

As it stands the race as been postponed.. I just hope it doesn't cross with any other races coming up as this is a busy time of the year.

what to do instead of racing?

Of cause, no Sunday is complete with out a run and this Sunday was no different! Garry and I ended up doing a 7 mile route around chase woods.. Wet , Muddy and windy..  Nice! :)

What to do after a run on a Sunday?

Well you could Eat, watch telly and just generally chill.

We don't, we walk!

pure bliss!
No one around for miles. Heavy rain hitting the waterproofs and muddy walking boots..

All I ever needed from life!



My mum thought this was hilarious!


However she also laughs at carry on films.. enough said!


Comments

Popular Posts