Mudrunner Icebreaker Duathlon

Like all good riders, Nathan knows to carry electrolyte in his sports bottle. Still needs some work on the Helmet though!

Fantastic atmosphere around the start line/transition area!
Been there, Done it, Got the T shirt and the Medal.. what next?

I have just finished my first ever duathlon!! The 10k run was underlating, however it was pretty cool being the 5th person comming into the transition area. The bike was hired from pedal a bike away, it was a bit slippy on the gears, but it did the job. 

Well I say that, it did until mile 9.  The chain decided to snap, which meant having to run with the bike back home. This cost me places, However I still finished! 

The guys at pedal a bike away were very helpfull and knocked 10% off the days hire, which ain't alot, but its better than a kick in the teeth! 

Comments

Popular Posts