It's been a while...

.... and yet another period of time goes by, and I'm still hopeless at this Blogging game! 

I was going to write pages and pages on how I ran a pb and I was pleased with myself then 3 months later I couldn't match/ or progress that pb. Then I was going to write a paragraph moaning about my current running and how slow I have got! 

Then realised that no one was actually interested. 

So I restart! 

Hopefully I will get better at blogging and more fun stuff and interesting stuff will happen. 

This includes making cups of tea on the Kymin, whilst on a recent outdoor Health Promotion trip with work...




Or, meeting Leroy. A sex doll from Spain. I dressed him in MRTB kit and he's now a mascot for the club. 



And then... 

Running a marathon up in Snowdon and managing to beat last years time by 40 odd minutes. 



But you can't always be a controlled focused athlete...




Happy days! 

Comments

Popular Posts