Garway D of E


Today myself and a group of teachers/volunteers hit Garway Hill with a group of Silver and Gold students. 

We set the Gold students off in one direction and the Silver in the other- my order of the day was to meet them at certain points and discuss map reading, pacing etc. 

Alongside lots of map reading, I also got an opportunity to talk about Sports Nutrition- especially important for the students when they're walking for four days straight up at the Lakes. Very good day! 



Talking of Sports Nutrition, my good mate L man has decided to start looking into recovery and Protien taking- in a bid to increase growth, development and repair. 

I'm not sure that full-fat 1000Kcal weight gain x2 per day is the way forward. But unofficially- it will be interesting to see how the L man gets on and what the effects will be... Other than getting big! 


Comments

Popular Posts