Exciting times...

About 14 months ago I mentioned on this blog that I was leaving my full time career on a trade counter to go back to college. No doubt this was a big move and a very big risk. We all had doubts on where I was going with it...

Anyway I can safely say that my "Brave move" as paid off and I have just started a new job as a Gym instructor. So far I am really enjoying it and I am feeling very optimistic about the future. Alongside this job I have been given the opportunity to do a safeguarding, level 3 Gym instructor (Exercise with music) and a number of other courses.

To say I'm over whelmed is an understatement! 

What I have learnt in the last year is that, if you want something, try for it. Believe you can do it and don't give up. Once you have made it, look ahead at what you could do next. There is never a dead end in any career or in anyone's life. When others see that you are trying, they will try and help you (or vice versa). Its what makes the human species so great!

Here's to the next 14 months! :)

Quote of the week

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
Winston Churchill

Comments

Popular Posts