Dreaming of Touring...

I love what I am doing at the moment, don't get me wrong. However, over the summer all I can think about is packing up the bike trailer and going for days on end. Reminiscing mostly on these pictures, of when Myself and Jai rode 250 miles over wales in 3 days.

Each night we were finding different places to sleep and eating food from packets that we carried on our trailers.

When I see these it makes me so happy to think that I had a great teenage life (16 years old at the time!), I feel real sorry for a lot of teenagers, I just need to look out of my window to see an abundance of smoking, drinking and drug taking.... How sad.




Quote of the week;

I came across this in a book I'm reading at the moment, see if you can guess the book!

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” "– Hunter S. Thompson

Comments

Popular Posts