Ross 10k, FOD 5k, Cardiff Half Marathon and Beacon Race!

Well, the month of October is here and its full steam ahead in to the winter!

Whether that will be coming in the first team and taking 5th place at the Ross 10k



Or, coming 1st at the FOD 5k (doesn't happen that often!!), and seeing JK Gym members all cross the line in style!

Even L-man smashed down a Hot Dog on the start line!



 Or hitting the streets of Cardiff in the Half Marathon and getting a PB!



And if that's not enough Beacon race came and I decided to race, even though i've been struck down by the almighty man flu (Common cold!!). Even with such an illness in tow, I managed to jump into the pain cave and take away a 21st place and a 52:25- which was 30 seconds faster than 2012 when I was at my "best"!

Just need to keep taking my man up pills (Lemsips) up until the Mud Runner. Lets see what will happen!

14 Gym members, 6 miles of mud... Happy days! 

Comments

Popular Posts