Winter into Spring, Spring into Summer, Summer into Autumn...

Strange isn't it? Time flies whilst you are focusing and having fun! 

November is the start of the training year, and the second race of the xc season... So it was that time again to partake in the Croft xc

 

For the first time in three years I actually felt like I was running and competing rather than shuffling forward. I came 30th out of 170 with a time of 56:38- which is an whole 10 minutes faster than last year! Amazing what a new club, structured training and 365 days can do to you!

Autumn/Winter is also the time for group rides. So on a Sunday morning myself and the team took off on the Forest Roads. I learnt that my climbing as improved ten-fold and the importance of mud guards (V.Muddy!). 



 Also, just found this on an advert for a local Circuit Training class- I've made it in life!





Comments

Popular Posts