I'm no good at this Blogging world....

I got into blogging after reading some incredibly inspirational messages off other peoples Blogs. However in the last 3 months my Blogging's been a little bit on the poor side. So I make a promise, for the second half of 2014 I will attempt to do more and dare I say it, it will be at an higher quality and ultimately more interesting!

Soo what's new?! 

Running- in 2014 I haven't managed to get a sub 1.30 for an HM. Am I worried?  Yes. Considering not 2 years ago I was aiming for sun 1.20s. However this is 100% down to lack of commitment, can't complain!

Cycling- in 2014 I was going to increase my cycling and break some Time trial records. Well, this is still work in progress, but I've become slightly side tracked with other things... Zero excuses though for the second half of the season.

House moving- you may notice this might be laid out slightly different. This is due to having to write this on my phone using 3G, opposed to wifi and laptop. House moving and photos to follow!

Camping in Weston super mare- camping with M last week was fantastic. A lot of sight seeing and walking; all in the sun! Not too mention the coffee consumption!


More Jonesy news to follow shortly!

Comments

Popular Posts