It's been a while...

... and my gosh don't I know it!

What's the updates in the Jonesy household?

Well...

1, I have got just under 2 minutes faster on the Muddy Woody (which this year was actually longer due to the constant rain we have been blessed(ish) with!



2, N man still Gym-ing it every Saturday morning religiously, and to date he has lost just over one stone. He has also gained in confidence massively! Alongside this we have been doing Boxfit sessions at home, a great stress reliever; especially for someone with S.E.N who can't always vent their frustration!

3, The sun is actually starting to come out, this means walking up May Hill with M! Unfortunately I can't get my phone to "sync" with my laptop, meaning I can't get the photos online... Rather infuriating!

So there we go... Blog officially updated for a couple of weeks!

I'm now in training for the Forest Of Dean Half Marathon, so hoping to get some good miles within the next 4 weeks!

My previous best time was a 1.25 (April 2012), so ideally I would like to improve on that! I am feeling a lot stronger than I was in '12, so should be interesting to see how I perform.

Happy Days!

 

Comments

Popular Posts