December!!

And there is no way of getting out of Christmas!

I don't particularly like Christmas, I struggle to see the amazing idea of buying people presents and expecting (even though you say you don't!) to receive them back!(i.e. The great Christmas Celebration-Qualitystreet-Rosies trade off!)

However, I know this year it will pull it out of the proverbial bag because the Jones family are going on Holiday (Wahey!), followed by a couple of days walking in Snowdonia! So, come January I may be a bit less Grey and a bit more enthusiastic... I hope!

Alongside looking forward to Christmas; I have been running around Herefordshire attempting to get my Car back to a drivable standard.

The basics are:

-Boy hits my car on his bike
-Can't claim off insurance due to no one to accepts liability
-Police are not helpful

You guessed it... as it stands, I'M PAYING!

So, at this time I am incredibly annoyed and if anyone would like to get in touch with me about this or to advise, Please do!!!!!


Also, This is something that I am saying on this blog and it is my point of view.... If you want to screw someone over;

Get a bike, Cycle into the back of them. They have to pick up the costs. You (the cyclist) gets away free of charge.

Now, I'm a cyclist. I too agree that cyclists shouldn't need to pay road tax. However, they should (Strictly speaking) be insured if they want to cycle on the road. Even at a third party level. (Some good ones are the cycling touring club, or British Cycling). Person "X" who crashed into me clearly was into cycling has he had Tri-Bars on his road bike... Possibly something he could have/ should have looked into.

Anyway, on a Good vibes note;

 



 This was me last Thursday on Ledbury Road!

(P.s. Cyclist "X" was fine, a couple of abrasions. Just a bit shook up)


    

Comments

Popular Posts