John Kyrle High School Gym

I don't know about you, but I feel nervous when I go into a Gym.

 To expand on this point, this is how 80% of the population feel about the Gym:

  • "Everyone judges me"
  • "I have to be a gym bunny or a bulk master to use a Gym"
  • "I need to be on some fad supplement bar"
  • "I need a strict programme"
  • "It costs a lot"
  • "I can't be bothered"
  • "If I go to the Gym, I will build muscle; which causes me to put on weight "
  • "I like the outdoors for exercising"
  • "I don't like pain"
  • "I never see results"
 However, since then I have gone away and done a bit of living. Alongside this I have been participating in a number of races and I have gained a natural enthusiasm for self improvement. I can now safely say:
  • No one judges you
  • You do not have to be a Gym bunny or a bulk master to use the Gym
  • You do not need a fad supplement bar (in-fact, you are better off without it)
  • You do not need a strict programme
  • It does not cost a lot, rates start from £5 per session, £20 a month or £120 a year.
  • You can be bothered to think about it in the first place
  • You don't need to build muscle, why not just tone? or just keep your general fitness in a good state?
  • Outdoors is a great place to be exercising; however, this time of year its cold and dark... why not train in the light with the security of people around you?
  • You don't like pain? I don't like pain either. Try listening to some of your favorite music or training with friends.
  • Unfortunately, people have this misconception. this goes along the lines of "If i do 100 sit ups, I will instantly have a bulging 6 pack". Unfortunately, they then find that they haven't got a bulging 6 pack, so they give up. Persistence is key. You may never have the body that you desire, but then you will have better Vo2 and also you will feel better within your self. 
John kyrle High School Gym is based at John Kyrle High school Ross-on-Wye.

Please feel free to come along for a free induction, what have you got to lose?

Gavin Jones

g.jones@jkhs.org.uk

07931226090 

Comments

Popular Posts