Life is a beach

I thought that seemed an appropriate title!

As you can tell, over the months and even years of my blogging (I know!:O) the quantity of the posts have decreased but I like to think the quality as remained consistent. (Thought to self, do more living to increase blogging!)

Since the Ultra run its been a super ultra busy time;

  • Malvern hills weekly run- Driving 15 miles to get the privileged of pulling the ultimate pain face
  • Surfing in the Gower- This was part of my college course and was a fantastic experience. Learning how to stand on the board was cool and actually "walking on water" was awesome!
  • Spending money on Timetrial cycling and some adjustments to my Cube, this is what I want to focus on for the rest of the season. Would like to take it up seriously next year. (Less running, more cycling)
  • Knock on effect to the last point I now also have a PB on the Old Gore course- 26.10, bearing in mind this is on a road bike. Would like to get comfortably into the 25's by end of season?
  • Lots of walking up the Malverns, Brecons and Forest
  • 1st year on my BTEC sports course complete with a Distinction (which was a wild dream of mine 12 months ago!) 
Alongside this it was 6 months ago today since I got hooked in a relationship with M.Waloonator.

Where as time gone?

Megan on the Worcestershire Beacon

Myself and M

Port Eynon, view from the youth hostel
 More blogging to follow soon, I promise!

Comments

Popular Posts